Edgewood offers a unique opportunity for go-getters, pathfinders, and rising stars to shine in a creative and innovative environment. We are a growing city with a bright future, looking for the ideal candidate to fit the team environment of a dynamic, small town. Our ideal candidate must be an advocate for open government, a champion for civic engagement and transparency, a hands-on professional with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills and a process-driven, strategic thinker.
In return for hiring the best candidates, the City of Edgewood offer employees a stable and progressively responsible administration that supports staff, a quality benefits package that includes gold level medical coverage and some flexibility in work hours.
- Maintenance Technician l - $4739 - 5385/mo. (Download Submittal Packet here) First Review Date 4/12/2019
The final salary will be based on what the ideal candidate will provide for Edgewood and not past performance elsewhere.
The minimum experience and education requirements are posted with each job description below. We are looking to find someone who is eager to step outside his or her current comfort zone and accomplish greatness. We need the skills, but we are hiring for attitude.
Should I Apply?
- Please be aware that the City of Edgewood recently adopted a policy to only hire the best candidates. If you believe you are the best, then you should apply.
- If you want to work with the freedom to excel and devise a work plan that helps the City succeed and you to grow, then you should apply.
- If you’re looking for an opportunity to gain a wide variety of skills and work on solving a diversity of issues, then you should apply.
- Please only apply for this position if you are willing to join forces with an organization that is focused on becoming the “Best [run, organized, transparent] Small City” in Washington.
If you meet the minimum qualifications and are interested in applying for this position, please send a cover letter, resume, supplemental questions (if applicable), signed job description and signed Equal Employee Opportunities (EEO) statement to the address or email listed below the job descriptions. Incomplete submittals will be disqualified.
The City of Edgewood is a Drug Free workplace and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
City of Edgewood
2224 104th Avenue East
Edgewood, WA 98372-1513
Submittals may also be e-mailed to email@example.com.