The City has a number of forms available on line. If you have questions or need help regarding forms, simply call (253) 952-3299 or email for assistance.

Business License - If you are doing business in the City of Edgewood or are operating a business (including a home business) within the City limits, you will need to have a current City of Edgewood Business License.  For complete information about City Business License requirements, click on the link above.  Annual renewal of your license is required.

Claim for Damages - If you have a claim to submit, complete the form, along with any documentation.  The City will then send the claim to our insurer for processing and they will contact you directly.

Comp Plan Amendment  - The City Council, at the September 10, 2002 regular Council meeting, adopted a process and schedule for the acceptance of comp plan amendment applications.  To obtain the information sheet and application form for this process, click on the link above.

Pet License Application/Renewal  - If you are applying for a pet license for the first time, be sure to include proof of spay or neuter with your application.  You can mail your application to the address at the bottom of the form or bring it by City Hall.  If you have questions, contact City Hall at (253) 952-3299 or Metro Animal Services at (253) 841-5595.

Public Records Request  - For assistance, or to make requests by letter, email, or phone, contact:  City Clerk, Rachel Pitzel, 2224 104th Avenue East, Edgewood, WA 98372-1513     Telephone: (253) 952-3299       Email: (You will receive a response within five business days).

Public Records requests must include:

  • Name and address and contact information for requestor.
  • Description of public records adequate to locate the records.
  • Date of request.