Request a Copy of a Police Report

Need a Copy of a Police Report?

The City of Edgewood contracts police services through Pierce County Sheriff.  As a part of that contract, all police records are handled and maintained by the County.  To request a copy of a police report or other police record, contact the Pierce County South Sound 911 (formerly L.E.S.A.) by calling (253) 798-7441 or at 945 Tacoma Avenue South, Tacoma, WA 98402.
We recognize that not all of our citizens have access to the web. However, those who are connected can help share to spread the word by talking with their neighbors about the information found on the City website.
Thanks for visiting!

Police Patch