If you are a victim and you need help, you are not alone. Please reach out to one of the community organizations below.
This is a Washington State Information Network that can get you quickly connected with the resources that can help you–everything from Confidential Address Protection Programs to Victim/Offender Mediation Programs. Get started by simply dialing 211.
Victim Information & Notification Service
The Washington Statewide Victim Information and Notification Service will tell you if an offender is in custody and will give you other important custody information. You may register for automatic notification when an offender is released, transferred, escapes or dies. This service is completely confidential, and the offender will not know you are registered. Click here to learn more or call 1-877-846-3492.
Resources for Victims of Domestic Violence
There are a number of additional resources for victims of domestic violence:
• The Crystal Judson Family Justice Center 253-798-4310
• National Domestic Violence 24-hr Hotline 800-799-7233
• Pierce County 24-hr Crisis Line 800-576-7764
• Rebuilding Hope Sexual Assault Center for Pierce County 253-474-7273 or 800-756-7273
Shelters in Pierce County
• Exodus Housing 253-862-6808
• YWCA Women’s Shelter 253-383-2593
• Family Renewal Shelter 253-475-9010
• Salvation Army 24-hr number 253-572-8452
• Korean Women’s Association 253-359-0470