The Crime Free Multi-Housing (CFMH) Program strives to create a close working relationship between property owners/managers and law enforcement.
The goal of this program is to empower property managers with the knowledge and tools needed to keep illegal activity off their rental property. This is a solution-oriented program which is designed to be simple yet effective in reducing the incidences of crime in rental property.
The benefits can include:
- Increased property values
- Lower property maintenance and repair costs
- A more stable tenant base
- Improved personal safety for tenants, landlords, managers, and the surrounding community
- Cooperative solutions for improving tenant management
To learn more about Edgewood PD’s CFMH Program, please contact our Community Liaison Deputy or calling 253-798-4960.