How do I contest a violation?

You may request a mitigation hearing or contested hearing by completing and mailing the hearing coupon on the back of the citation to Pierce County District Court at 930 Tacoma Ave S, Room 239, Tacoma WA, 98402. If you have additional questions, please contact Pierce County District Court at 253-798-7487, or

Show All Answers

1. Why did I receive a Notice of Infraction?
2. Will this be reported to my insurance or go against my driving record?
3. How much is the fine?
4. How do I pay my fine?
5. Can I set up a payment plan?
6. When is the payment due?
7. What if I lost my citation?
8. Will I get a ticket if the car in front of me is speeding?
9. What times are the lights flashing?
10. What if I no longer own the vehicle?
11. What if I wasn’t driving the vehicle?
12. How do I contest a violation?
13. What will happen if I don’t pay the infraction?
14. How do I know it’s a valid ticket and not a scam?
15. Are the School Zone Cameras accurate?