- Public Works
- Project Updates & Alerts
Project Updates & Alerts
School Zone Cameras
School begins at Hedden Elementary on September 1, and at all other Edgewood schools on September 7.
Speed enforcement cameras are installed at the following school zones:
- Northwood Elementary (24th St E eastbound and westbound)
- Edgemont Junior High (24th St E eastbound and westbound)
- Hedden Elementary (114th Ave E southbound, 8th St E eastbound and westbound)
Speed limits are photo-enforced at these locations only if the school zone beacons are flashing.
If you have any questions, please contact the Edgewood Police Department at (253) 798-4960.
Chrisella Road Slides
Since the snow melt and thaw in early January 2022, we have experienced minor slides above Chrisella Road between 48th St E and Karshner Rd E, and our crews continue to monitor the slope for any further activity. The City's engineers have observed the activity and deemed the road safe for the travelling public at this time. However, conditions can change suddenly depending on weather conditions, so please use caution when driving through this area, and thank you for your patience and understanding.
Report a Problem / Request for Action
Contact us for:
- Clearing roads of snow, downed trees, and debris
- Drainage system and culvert maintenance
- Grading and graveling shoulder areas
- Illegally placed signs
- Pavement repair, potholes, and resurfacing
- Roadside brush cutting and mowing
- Street sweeping and litter removal
Edgewood City Hall
Monday through Friday (excluding holidays)
8:30 am to 5 pm
Pierce County Public Works